2012年5月2日 星期三

Blog-Quickwrite pg. 686

I have been misled by the appearance of my classmate. She seems kindhearted and always ardently volunteers to aid people. She seems introverted and genuine, but she makes someone as a scapegoat if she does something wrong. My friend once lost her bracelet and she concerned that there was a thief. I tried to find with her, but I could hardly find a lost bracelet in such a huge school. Then "she" asks me to do her a favor by delivering a box of candies to the teacher since she was busy. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that I was in danger. When the teacher opened the box, she was extremely surprised and inquired me that why did I hide the bracelet. I was so dumbfounded that my mouth kept murmuring illogical words that I didn't even understand. Since I was merely a silly 2nd grade student who couldn't react the plight aptly, I was suspicious of stealing. My tears burst out without my allowance and I couldn't prove my innocence. My friend no longer trusted me even I explained that it wasn't my fault. I didn't suspect "her" who took the blame for me. After 2 days, the teacher called me and her to the office and I realized it was "her" who detriorated my reputation and broke my friendship. The teacher suspected where did the box come from and proved my innocence. However, my friendship shattered as broken glass. My friend and I could never find the right feeling with each other. We gradually became apathy. It was a regret that I could never fix it. Still, deep in my heart, I could hear the echo of her voice and her splendid smiles seem to appear in front of me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言